Lori and Dan - No Fixed Address

Lori and Dan travel the world living out of backpacks looking for God knows what!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Euphoria

First Post. 17 Days and counting!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a trip! Did you guys win the lottery?
My wife and I really enjoyed taking the boat from Buenos Aires over to Uraquay's Montevideo. We must have spent gazillion dineros in one of the French coffee shops where they bring a small silver jug of hot milk, a cookie, a crystal glass of fresh squeeze juice on a silver platter for every order of coffee! Boy, they have real aroma for their coffee there. Danno does not know I am a big meat eater and Argentina is meat lovers heaven. You must not miss going to the market and sit in front of their grill with their feastily display of fresh meats of all sorts. I ate myself silly down there. We were amazed at the non-law-abiding driving routine there and fascinated with the old vehicles that are allowed and regularly being used in the countryside. Watch for plastic jugs on top of vehicles parked on the road side. What an interesting for sale custom! We love the World's most magical Falls of Falls: the rainbow adorned Foz do IguaƧu. But I think you folks will not cover it on this round of your visits. I am surprised that you are not going into the Amazon. Yes, there are so much to see and there is so little time. At least you are starting early. Hey, if you guys decide to stay longer in Australia, we should meet up somewhere such as riding the roller coaster on top of the Melbourne sky needle... Don't forget the castle valley and Isle of Skye in Scotland and theatres, yes theatres in London.....We are planning to see Ma Ma Mia there for the 3rd time during our next visit. Enjoy it kids. Wish I am going with you.

Doctor Yu.

Friday, October 27, 2006 6:10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home