...the pictures are back
Hello from Cairo! We arrived here early this morning after 2 days and 3 painful flights. We killed our last couple days in Nepal taking pictures with temporary cameras and dodging offers to sell us dope and coke. Aparently I look like the type... We then actually took advantage of the duty free services of Bangkok and bought a fancy new picture machine! From there it was to London where we had 10 hours of layover to kill. We felt so worn out we just decided to fritter away time at the airport rather then go into town. However, we cut our time in Egypt back a week giving us a chance to bum around England 2 weeks from now.
Today, we're beating the heat, and that includes some time in the internet cafe, so here are the pictures we took from our awesome Himalayan experience. Thankfully we had one card that included the first 2 weeks of our hike when the camera left our lives...
Lori offers prayers at one of the many bhuddist prayer wheel set-ups which got bigger the more we climbed into areas of Tibetan influence.
At 4500m, our last picture before the pass. It was a little cold.

2 Comments:
I'm excited about my Yak head!
Oh and I'm glad you got your picture ability back. :D I was needing my fix
Well written article.
Post a Comment
<< Home